[SOLUTION] Crashes / Not launching and the E0001 error! Fifa 14Rapor et
(Solutions part 1)
New update contains:
(NEW) NTDLL.DLL FIX
(NEW) E0001 FIX
(NEW) NO ERROR FIX
(NEW) SYSTEM .DRAWING ERROR FIX
(NEW ) CLR20r3 FIX
– Lag problems (** Go to Solution 3 **)
– Installation problems (** Go to Solution 4 **)
– Connection Problems ingame (** Go to solution 5 **)
– NTDLL.DLL Fix
– New E0001 FIX (** Go to Solution 7**)
– New NO ERROR Fix
– New System.Drawing Fix (** Go to Solution 9**)
This a is solution list with possible fixes for your problems.
All these fixes have been tested. And gave very good results.
Remember that all systems are not equal. Therefore it might be that these fixes dont work for you. ( iF NOT ADD ME IN ORIGIN AND I WILL HELP YOU)
Below i will descripe the errors and how to fix them step by step.
- Besure to Update your Display drivers to the latest stable version, Beta version are not recommended.
- Besure you Dot.net (Framework version) is up to date. Download the latest version here: http://www.microsoft.com/net/downloads
- Besure you have the latest and updated Windows Media Player.
- Run Origin as Admin (Right Click on origin.exe or shortcut, Go to properties and then Compatibility tab and check the box Run this as administrator)
Errors And Solutions!!
To see whats wrong with you game, You need to go in event viewer and see what is causing your error.
follow the steps below how to read the error causing your game to crash.
– Go start
– Type event viewer
– look at windows logs
– look for errors Fifa 14 / Origin
– Select Details and then XML view.
Then look for the line: Faulting module name
Behind that line is the error code.
I am not gonna write the meaning of all the error codes in here (way to much work).
In this solution list i will give the most Faulting modules error codes and the solutions.
The Game FIFA14:
First we gonna see what the game is doing when we press play and where you need to look for a solution:
– Lanch FIFA 14 and press play, and nothing happens. ( **Go to Solution 1**)
– Game starts, but freezes or crash in messi screen. (** Go to Solution 2**)
– Game starts, but crash when start match or UT. (** Go to Solution 2**)
** SOLUTION 1 **
ERROR TYPE: BROWSE~1.DLL OR ( Go to section A1)
ERROR TYPE: BITGUARD.EXE OR BITGUARD.DLL ( Go to section A2)
ERROR TYPE: ACTIVATIONUI.EXE
a) Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, click Run
b) Type regedit, Click OK
c) When Registry Editor is open, go on toolbar, click Edit->Find, then paste browse~1 and click Find (Be patient, your computer need time to found it)
d) If you found it on AppInit_DLLs, Right click on AppInit_DLLs then Modify… , then select all and Delete this Virus Value and type NULL, Click OK.
e) Reboot your computer and run the game.
Easiest way to get rit of this error is following the steps on this website:
You could also do it manyaly in regedit, but this is a risky buisness.
To moderators( Please Dont hide this link).
If the Above Solutions does not work for you please try to do a cleanboot!
This wil stop processes in the background from running.
Below you will find how to do this step by step.
Attention, Please read it carefully!!
-Type in search
-Select the Start-up Tab!
-Press Disable all and press Apply.
-Then select the Services Tab!
-Mark on the lower left the box, Hide all windows services.
-Then press disable all!!
!!!!!!! If you using a USB wireless receiver or a third party connection program for internet connection,
please look carefully if you see this between services or at the start-up.
Don’t disable it.Because you wont be able to connect to internet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Then press Apply and OK.
-A window will come up to ask you to restart. Hit the box “Don’t show this message again”
-Then press reboot!!
If there is any problem on your start up or something isn’t working like it suppose to, you can always go back and enable what you need!!
The activationui.exe error is mostly caused by your system doesnt have a genuine windows version! Or corrupted windows files.
If you have a genuine version of Windows, you could try the windows repair function.
If you dont have a genine verson of windows, You shuld purchase a valid and genuine version of windows.
On most Cracked windows version FIFA14 will not Launch!!
** SOLUTION 2 **
ERROR TYPE: FIFACrashDump ( Go to section B1)
ERROR TYPE: NVID/ATI .DLL ( Go to section B2)
ERROR TYPE: DIRECTX ERROS ( Go to section B3)
ERROR TYPE: CLR20r3 ( Go to section B4)
ERROR TYPE: NO ERROS AT ALL ( Go to section B5)
There a a few steps to follow!
1st go to Origin settings and disable Cloud usage And Origin Ingame. and shut down origin.
– Go to origin.exe in your origin folder.
– Right click on origin.exe and select compatibilty tab.
– Check the box, Run as administrator and press ok.
– Go to fifa14.exe in your fifa14 folder/Game
– Right click on FiFA14.exe and select compatibility tab
– Check the box, disable display composition
– Attention!! do not run fifa.exe as Administrator!!
– Go to fifasetup folder and select fifasetup_default.ini
– Open it and set your resolution the same as your desktop
– set aspectratio to 1
– Save the file and right click properties and mark it on the bottom Read ONly. And press ok.
– Go to my documents or documents.
– Rename your FIFA14 folder to Fifa14 old.
– Start game and it should run normaly again.
If the game crashes again, then go to documents or my documents and open fifa14 folder, then open instance0 folder
and right click on Replaybin0.Bin and mark the box Read_Only and press ok.
Try the game again.
All the NIVD or Ati.DLL are GPU driver iSsues, Always use the latest driver
from you GPU/Graphics card manufacturer.
Laptop users should always use there Laptop manufacturers drivers. Mostly they are tweaked
for laptop use.
Directx errors can be caused by GPU/Graphics card drivers or corrupted Directx files!!
You could run a dxdiag to see if there is any problems in your DirectX version.
To run a dxdiag:
– Go start, and type dxdiag.exe
– Hit the butten run dxdiag.
– Save dxdiag file and open it to look for errors.
ALso a cleanboot as in Section (A2) Can resolve conflicts that 3rd party programs can create.
Download the Arial font for windows and install it.
Try FIFA 14.
This can be caused by a bad overwritten FIFA 14 Settings folder or Replaybin0.
– Check if origin is running under Administrator rights.
– Disable Origin cloud settings.
– Go to your FIFA 14 Folder in Documents and Rename it to FIFA 14 OLD.
– Go to your FIFA 14 Installation folder and then Game/Fifasetup folder.
– Open the file fifasetup_default.ini with notepad.
– Change the following line:
RESOLUTIONWIDTH = ( To your Desktop resolution width)
RESOLUTIONHEIGHT = (To your Desktop resolition Height)
ASPECTRATIO = 1.33333 (Set this to 1)
RENDERINGQUALITY = 1
WAITFORVSYNC = 1
VOICECHAT = 1 (Set this to 0)
– Save this file and go to fifasetup_default.ini and right click and go to properties
– Check the box saying Read-Only and press apply and ok.
– Now lauch FIFA 14 from origin.
If your FIFA 14 folder in Documents contains a Instance0 folder, Open it and rightclick on Replaybin0 and go to
Propeties and check the box Read-Only. Press Apply and lanch FiFA 14.
03 sene 0 Cevap 1450 görüntüleme 0